Monday 12 July 2010

A blonde joke

I haven't done one of these before, but am following the example of an expert. I am having a go now, in the interests of gender equality...

Q. How do I know that my car has been built for a single male driver?


A.When my front seat passenger (that's where the blonde comes in) has to wait until we reach our destination before winding down the window and using the rear view mirror to complete the application of lipstick, since there is no mirror mounted on the back of the sun shield.

3 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

Maybe I'm being a bit blonde here, Joe, but isn't the little mirror on the outside the wing mirror rather than the rearview mirror...?

...just sayin'

;-P

Victor S E Moubarak said...

It IS a wing mirror - but a real blonde would not know that.

Anonymous said...

zero says
Just as well I am not a "natural blond"then!
By the way, Joe, I think I left my "lippy" in your car, I hope it doesn't cause any raised eyebrows!