Wednesday 2 July 2008

International Eucharistic Congress: Pope Benedict XVI

Fr Julian Green has two posts that present the homilies of Pope Benedict XVI to the participants in the Eucharistic Congress. The first is the message of the Holy Father to the vigil of prayer and Eucharistic Adoration with young people. The second post presents the highlights of Pope Benedict's homily at the closing Mass. I am rather pleased that Fr Julian has picked out some of the same key points that I have chosen from this latter homily to structure a series of allocutios for the Legion of Mary praesidium in the parish.

[I am outside the age range for the youth vigil ....]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Joe. For "youth vigil" read "orthodoxy". I`m well outside it myself, but my spiritual antennae only respond to the yoof stuff. I`d dump the liberalism. We need bright orthodixists.